Friday, October 26, 2012

Wreck-it Ralph

  I am super excited to finally see this movie. After hearing review lately there is a lot of heart to this movie and they don't pay too much attention to the real video game characters which I glad to hear, but some people aren't happy that a real video game character didn't have a main role. So far everyone that had seen it find it to be the best animated movie this year!  I also cant wait for Rise of the Guardians, both films from the trailers look great to me.
  I was watching an interview with Rich Moore and he said that there are going to be a stories after the movie, and there will be a actual video game with the characters from wreck it Ralph and you will be able to play as the characters from the movie.definitely pick that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment